We are Enrolled Agents Authorized to Represent Clients before the IRS.
Enrolled agents are America’s tax experts.
- Prove their expertise through examination
- Possess unlimited representation rights before IRS
- Prepare all federal tax returns
- Maintain tax expertise through continuing education
- Adhere to a code of ethics
As tax laws change significantly each year and the code becomes more complex each time there is a change, it may be time to consult a professional for your individual or business income tax filings. We make it our job to stay current on tax laws and we combine that with years of experience to complete an accurate, timely-filed return.
We help you look for deductions and credits to which you are entitled.
Free electronic filing ensures that your tax return is accepted by the IRS in a timely manner and streamlines the refund process.
Federal, State and Local Tax Services
- Form 990, 990EZ and 990N Filing for Tax-Exempt Organizations
- State Charitable Registration and Filing for Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Form 1065, 1120, 1120S Federal Tax Returns for Businesses
- State Specific Tax Returns, such as Sales, Use and Commercial Activity Tax for Businesses
- Form 1040 and 1041 Federal Tax Returns
- State and Local Tax Returns for Businesses and Individuals